The NGO Committee on Migration is a member of the Conference of Non Governmental Organizations (CoNGO) in consultative relationship with the United Nations’ Economic and Social Council. We are a committee of over 50 NGOs who seek to realize justice for migrants, refugees, stateless persons, internally displaced persons, and trafficked persons. We meet monthly in New York City to collaborate on our shared mission: to encourage the promotion and protection of migrants and their human rights, in accordance with the United Nations Charter.
- Opportunity to collaborate with international NGOs
- Focused on advocating for migrants, refugees and stateless persons
- Participation in task forces
- Notices of monthly meetings of the NGO Committee on Migration
- Invitations to all UN special events, receptions and meetings sponsored by the Committee.
- Information about and invitations to UN events.
Membership on the Committee extends from 1 January to 31 December. Complete and submit this form to become a member and join us in our advocacy on behalf of migrants and refugees.
The Brochure for the NGO Committee on Migration can be viewed by clicking here: 2016-2017 Brochure